Rimba Raid Asia Qualifiers - Vietnam
1. About GIVI Rimba Raid Taman Negara 2023
The GIVI Rimba Raid Taman Negara 2023 is an Adventure motorcycle race open to bikers of various skill levels and age groups. The event provides an opportunity for riders to navigate their heavyweight Adventure motorcycles through challenging tropical jungle routes in Taman Negara National Park, Malaysia.
2. About Rimba Raid Asia Qualifiers 2023 – Vietnam
The KTM Rimba Raid Qualifiers Asia 2023 is organized to select the representative for KTM Vietnam to participate and compete alongside the KTM Asia team in the GIVI Rimba Raid Taman Negara 2023.
Time: Saturday, June 24, 2023
Location: HTV Adventure & Enduro Track, Tỉnh lộ 8, Hòa Phú, Củ Chi
Participation fee: 500,000 VND (non-refundable)
To register for the event, please fill in the information in the form below.
Registration deadline: 15/06/2023
For more details, please contact the hotline at 0888 366 711.
3. Benefits for the Winner of the qualifiers
– The opportunity to become a member of Team Orange, representing KTM in the Rimba Raid 2023.
– Round-trip airfare from Vietnam to Kuala Lumpur (departure on the morning of 28/08, return on the evening of 03/09).
– Transportation expenses from Kuala Lumpur airport to the Rimba Raid venue (on 28/08) and back to the airport (on 03/09).
– Accommodation and meals from 28/08 to 03/09 (shared room for 3 people at the race venue).
– Provided with a KTM 790 Adventure R motorcycle in Malaysia for participating in the Rimba Raid.
– Technical support during the race at Rimba Raid.
4. Event regulations
4.1. Minimum Age Requirement
Anyone aged 18 and above is eligible to register for the KTM Rimba Raid Qualifiers Asia 2023 selection program.
Anyone holding Vietnamese nationality is eligible to register for the KTM Rimba Raid Qualifiers Asia 2023.
4.3. Health Conditions
Participants are responsible for ensuring that they are physically and mentally fit to participate in the selection program. Participants must also inform the organizers if they are using any approved medications to treat existing health conditions.
4.4. Motorcycle Requirements
The rider’s vehicle used to participate in the event must be an Adventure motorcycle manufactured by KTM, from 790 cc and above. In case the rider does not own a KTM Adventure motorcycle, the rider can rent or borrow a motorcycle from other organizations and individuals and must provide proof of origin with legal documents of the rented or borrowed vehicle to participate in the event.
4.5. Motorcycle Driving License
Riders attending the event must own an A2 driving license and provide the Organizer with photos of their license. In addition, riders will be required to show the organizers their motor driving license on the event day.
For detailed information on the rules and regulations of the Rimba Raid Asia Qualifiers 2023 in Vietnam, please refer to the link HERE.